Saturday, March 10, 2018

Wisdom Whispers Invitation



Wisdom Whispers
I have been given to blessed privilege to review the new Bible Study by Sarah Koontz; Living by Design.  I am Wowed.  I am only half way through and my heart is burning with excitement to continue.  I started this study with the curiosity of how a man who was given so much wisdom and built the temple that his father David was not allowed to build could end in such destruction.  We need to learn to Start Strong and Finish Well. What went wrong in Solomon’s life that he would fall so far and if it could happen to some who was so high with God it could surely happen to me. 
But God has revealed so much more in this study that is closer to home than just the life of King Solomon.  Sarah brings light to meanings of words like commandments, statutes, testimonies and rules that brings them into our everyday thinking.  Prayers of King David for his son are filled with encouragement for me in my life.  Instructions to be strong and have courage, to just do it (sounds like Niki) life is hard and we have to do the hard, but we don’t have to be afraid because God is with us.
The most exciting part is how the building of the temple is likened to the redemptive work of Jesus Christ as according to 2 Corinthians chapter 6 we are the temple of God.
Sarah has woven Wisdom Whispers through each daily reading.  A thought to meditate on for the day.  This is a bite by bite size study that any busy woman can fit into her schedule.  I so encourage you to take part and sign up for the Wisdom Whispers Study.  It will begin to hit your email on April 1, 2018 for 30 days.  Then it will be available by demand.
https://livingbydesign.org/wisdom/

No comments:

Post a Comment