Saturday, August 10, 2019

Again
our prompt for Five minute Friday.

Again  I will try to write.

Again I visit my goals.  Goals to lose weight, lost 30 lbs to gain back 10 and now I have to re-loose that . 

Goals to write, to write on a regular basis. 

Goals to study God's word on a daily basis.  Write the Word and meditate on it. 

Goals to pray more.

Again is the key.  If we don't do it again then we give up and a part of us dies.

It's important to pick it up and try again. 

And one day it will be something different that I do AGAIN.  I will have a new habit of these that I struggle with today.

So here I am at FMF and I will try to keep up and continue. 

Not to belittle small beginnings. Not to belittle the stating overs, again.

To
  • keep going
  • keep striving 
  • keep reading and
  • keep writing and
  • yes back on eating plan to stay on track and add to the goals.

STOP

it was short, but it was a another beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment